Mental Health and Wellness
Committee Needs / Areas of Expertise Desired
Fundraising / Development
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Leadership stature in business, government, philanthropy, or the nonprofit sector.
- Professional and/or volunteer experience with a variety of fund-raising initiatives including but not limited to capital campaigns and annual solicitations.
- Experience developing a fund-raising strategy and hands-on execution of the fund-raising plan.
- An understanding of, and connection to the Boston philanthropic community.
- Experience commensurate with leading the Institutional Advancement Committee.
- Savvy diplomatic skills and a natural affinity for cultivating relationships and persuading, convening, facilitating, and building consensus among diverse individuals
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a passion for improving the lives of BGSPÕs beneficiaries.
- Service on BGSPÕs Board of Trustees is without remuneration.
Is there an annual minimum give ($)?