This national networking meeting is for you if:
- You are new to the nonprofit industry
- You are interested in the nonprofit industry
- You have many years experience working with/for nonprofit organizations
- You are a member of/or are thinking of joining a Board of Directors
What is in it for you?
- Personal connections with like-minded professionals
- Introductions to people in various sectors of the nonprofit industry
- Advice on transitions and career movement
- Valuable industry insight from insiders
- Sweet dance moves from the “dancing cpa”
- Intelligent conversation about timely news and relevant topics
- Thoughtful feedback and honest critiques as needed
“Oh. My. Gosh! So many great peers.
So many great connections. Very valuable networking time.
I can’t wait for the next time!”
– Sean Hale
“That meeting was so much fun and I left feeling more confident about next steps to take on my search. Thanks again!”
– Kacie King