All are welcome. Everyone benefits.
Wednesday November 3rd at 10:30AM (WAITLIST ONLY)
Thursday, November 4th at 10:30AM
This national networking meeting is for you if:
- You are new to the nonprofit industry
- You are interested in the nonprofit industry
- You have many years experience working with/for nonprofit organizations
- You are a member of/or are thinking of joining a Board of Directors
What is in it for you?
- Personal connections with like-minded professionals
- Introductions to people in various sectors of the nonprofit industry
- Advice on transitions and career movement
- Valuable industry insight from insiders
- Sweet dance moves from the “dancing cpa”
- Intelligent conversation about timely news and relevant topics
- Thoughtful feedback and honest critiques as needed
“Oh. My. Gosh! So many great peers.
So many great connections. Very valuable networking time.
I can’t wait for the next time!”
– Sean Hale
Wed, Nov 3, 2021 10:30 AM EST
November 3rd NPE Virtual Meeting – 10:30am
Thu, Nov 4, 2021 10:30 AM EST
November 4th NPE Virtual Meeting – 10:30am
“That meeting was so much fun and I left feeling more confident about next steps to take on my search. Thanks again!”
– Kacie King
What happens next?
- REGISTER NOW to join us
- Receive confirmation email via EventBrite
- Add to your calendar
- Share with friends and colleagues
- Watch for reminder emails with agenda and Zoom login details
- Bring your questions and positive attitude
“Thank you for hosting networking events like this. I benefited on several levels – meeting people with similar career journeys, learning to articulate more clearly what type of work I’d like to pursue, and enjoying talking with other professionals.”
– Elena Murphy